Friday, May 7, 2010

*Finaly Friday* (Memmories of Monday/ piercing craving for kids)

  Guess what?


        



  That's right guys, Fridays here, For me this week passed long. Full with excitements; Actually Little Hint for parents; Teens LOVE three things


  •  Piercings
  • Tattoos
  • Cigars & Booze

  Keep in mind. So On Monday Me and my two Russian Gals, Mariya and Yana wanted to go to Manhattan to get Mariya's Septum Pierced.



 




 I thought She would look great with it. The things with parents, they don't like these, Only ear and its all good. Kids have CRAVINGS from things like these. They like being a bad ass, and hiding things from parents. that's just... Us :D.
  So all the kids go to Manhattan, ST.MARKS. to get our piercing, or we pierce it our self, 


  Like this Girlfriend of mine, shes the best and she had allot of courage to do this by herself






















This Chick Did her


  • Nose
  • web
  • Labret
  • Smiley
  All by herself (:. Her Names Amanda Marie, and shes the best :D.





Moving on, we got her septum but sadly her mother found out and she forced Masha to take it out









    This Is Maria, My lovable, Spoiled Brat <3 I still love her no matter what :D


  This weekend I'm Def Staying at Jersey And keep on updating my Blog,  I will be lonely, but who said I didn't have friends in jersey?  I only wish to have my Camera .-. It'll Be here On may 25th (:. 


  Now lets see those Happy faces Parents And protect you're children from bad habits ^_^. Have A good weekend :D.








                                                                                       ~Jackie Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment